Whether you are a member of the club or just visiting Maryland for a while, you’ll want to protect the investment you’ve made in your golf clubs and gear by taking advantage of secure self storage in Waldorf, Maryland.
Benefits of Self Storage for Golf Clubs
- Storage units are set on a block foundation with ventilation to keep the unit from overheating.
- Keep all of your supplies in one convenient location.
- Risk of other items falling on, bumping, or scratching your clubs is eliminated.
- Your clubs and other gear are safe from theft.
Properly storing and maintaining your golf clubs is essential to keeping your game on par, and it will save you money by not having to replace them or fix damaged equipment. Self storage in Waldorf, Maryland keeps your golfing gear organized so you’re ready to grab and go on game day.
How to Store Your Clubs
- Clubs should always be cleaned after each use.
- Be sure that your clubs are completely dry before you store them.
- Woods should be topped with a protective covering to prevent scratches.
- Irons should be covered.
- Store clubs in an upright position to keep them separated so they don’t ding and scratch each other.
Storage options include day-to-day as well as long term. Keeping them in your car trunk or garage may seem like a good idea, especially if it’s only a matter of days before your next round, however, the risk of your clubs getting scratched, nicked, or dented is exponentially higher.
To keep your clubs in tip top shape, opt for a storage unit at Self Storage Services. We have two locations in the Waldorf area: